Pages

January 26, 2014

Weekend Recap

I had a lot of fun this weekend! Saturday morning, Kenzie and I headed to Jackson for a Girl Scout workshop called "Be a Ballerina". Needless to say, she was so excited! My girl loves dancing and I'm hoping to get her signed up for dance lessons soon! She's a natural!
 The girls were so intrigued by the actual ballerinas. It was precious. They got to learn a dance from the performance of Peter Pan, got their hair and makeup done, and got to try on costumes!

 It was really nice to be able to spend some quality time with my baby girl. She's my beautiful princess and I'm so blessed to have her in my life!

Saturday night, my MIL kept the kids overnight. Doug and I ended up hanging out with some good friends playing Cards Against Humanity. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. Seriously, go play that game! 

I even put on makeup for the first time in a week and fixed my hair!
I felt pretty so I took a picture of myself. A selfie. Sue me.


 Sunday afternoon we had dinner at the in-laws with distant family. Delish food + family = great times. And speaking of great food, I've lost three pounds!!! I'm not quite sure how, seeing that I drank like 4 Cokes this weekend, but I did it! I have been eating a lot less though so that helps. Plus if I'm not doing T25, I'm doing yoga. I'm feeling great about myself! 

How was your weekend?
 Tennessee Honey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute is she! And how fun!! :)

Amber Nicole said...

Kenzie is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is such a precious day out for a little girl! Your daughter is adorable and your eyes are gorgeous! :)